Our client is a premium brand dealership that requires a Smart Repair Technician to work at their busy site in Manchester, Lancashire.
This ideal candidate will have either Smart Repair experience or be a Paint Sprayer looking to move into Smart Repair.
Salary and Benefits:
£22,000 Basic plus bonus plus Van.
Type of Role:
This is a full time permanent role.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
* To carry out SMART (Small to Medium Area Repair Techniques) repairs to vehicles
* Maintain high levels of quality repairs at all times
* The ability of identifying and blending colours accurately
* Remove, repair and replace vehicle parts
* To manage both time and repairs in the most effective manner
* Be able to communicate with managers effectively
Skills and Experience Required:
It is essential that you have experience in the motor trade and are willing to learn and pick things up quickly, and hold a full valid driving licence.
The ideal candidate will have paint spraying experience or experience within vehicle valet or refinishing.
How to Apply:
Apply by submitting your CV on line and in absolute confidence ensuring we have all your contact details including mobile telephone number and personal e-mail address.
Please note that as a member of the IOR (Institute of Recruiters) we never forward CV’s to clients without having fully discussed the role with you and gained your permission to do so.
Should you not have been contacted within 5 days you can assume on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.