Our client are part of Motor Retail Group that requires a fully trained, skilled and experienced Smart Repair Technician to work at their franchised dealership in Derby, Derbyshire.
This may suit a Paint Sprayer looking for a move into Smart Repair.
Salary and Benefits:
£22,000 plus bonus OTE £28,500
Type of Role:
This is a full time permanent role working Monday to Friday
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
* To carry out SMART (Small to Medium Area Repair Techniques) repairs to vehicles
* Maintain high levels of quality repairs at all times
* The ability of identifying and blending colours accurately
* Remove, repair and replace vehicle parts
* To manage both time and repairs in the most effective manner
* Be able to communicate with managers effectively
Skills and Experience Required:
It is essential that you have been fully trained and have experience in all SMART repair techniques to various vehicles and hold a full valid driving licence or you are a qualified Paint Sprayer with a stable working career.
The ideal candidate will have paint spraying experience in Bodyshop environment.
It would be a distinct advantage to have dent removal, trim and interior repair experience however this is not essential.
How to Apply:
Apply by submitting your CV on line and in absolute confidence ensuring we have all your contact details including mobile telephone number and personal e-mail address.
Please note that as a member of the IOR (Institute of Recruiters) we never forward CV’s to clients without having fully discussed the role with you and gained your permission to do so.
Should you not have been contacted within 5 days you can assume on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.