Our client is an automotive dealership, who are looking for an experienced Car Sales Executive to join their well established, busy dealership in Rugby, Warwickshire.
Job Title and Location:
Car Sales Executive, Rugby, Warwickshire.
Salary and Benefits:
£17,300 Basic plus bonus OTE £45,000
Type of Role:
This is a full time permanent role working to a rota that includes weekends
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Following the Sales Process assisting customers with the buying process
- Contacting existing customers and making appointments
- Presenting and demonstrating vehicles to customers
- Carrying out part exchange appraisals
- Negotiating the sale working closely with the Sales Manager
- Handover and delivery of vehicles to customers
- Achievement of sales targets and objectives
- Achieving high levels of customer satisfaction
Skills and Experience Required:
It is essential that you have a minimum of 12 months’ car sales experience, a stable career history and a full valid driving licence.
Main dealer experience would be an advantage but not essential.
The ideal candidate will have an energetic and friendly approach to customers, be of smart personal appearance, can deliver sales targets and have a strong work ethic with the drive and determination to succeed and progress their career.
How to Apply:
Apply by submitting your CV on line and in absolute confidence ensuring we have all your contact details including mobile telephone number and personal e-mail address or contact us for further details.
Should you not have been contacted within 3 working days you can assume on this occasion you have been unsuccessful however we may contact you about similar vacancies.