Our client are a family owned Automotive Retail Group who are looking for an experienced Vehicle Parts Advisor to join their established team within their busy franchise dealership in Huddersfield. This dealer group have a reputation for delivering a high level of customer service and providing their employees with excellent working conditions.
Job Title & Location:
Vehicle Parts Advisor in Huddersfield.
Basic salary is circa £18,000 dependent on experience, plus excellent employee benefit scheme.
Type of Role:
This is a full time permanent role working Monday to Friday plus Saturday mornings on a rota basis.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Assist on the Trade Counter to advise & supply parts to local business customers
- Assist on the Workshop Counter to supply parts to a team of Technicians
- Source products via distribution centres, suppliers & manufacturer
- Advise retail customers on availability of parts & delivery time scales
- Ensure all parts are logged in & out using the dealership computer system Deliver a professional & efficient to all customers & colleagues
- Work closely with the Parts Manager to ensure smooth running of the Parts Department
Skills and Experience Required:
It is essential that you have at least 12 months previous motor trade experience as a Parts Advisor with a franchised dealer. A full UK driving licence is also essential for this role.
How to Apply:
Apply by submitting your CV on line and in absolute confidence ensuring we have all your contact details including mobile telephone number and personal e-mail address.
Should you not have been contacted within 3 days you can assume on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.