Our client are an Automotive Retail Group who require a Business Development Manager to work in the Halesowen area to develop and increase the number of parts customers through active portals and CRM systems
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in previous field sales roles and have a knowledge of the Motor Industry.
Job Title & Location:
Business Development Manager (Parts) in Halesowen, West Midlands.
Type of Role
This is a full time permanent role working Monday to Friday 8.30am-5.00pm.
Salary & Benefits:
£25,000 basic salary plus uncapped commission, company car and excellent employee benefit scheme.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Working alongside a busy parts team, ensuring that customers are well informed and given the highest level of customer service
- Producing accurate stock inventory, whilst delivering benchmark stock turn and daily operational controls for parts returns
- Actioning all invoice queries within 48 hours and resolving all debt issues with the accounting team
- Encouraging customer loyalty, using all sales tools to achieve maximum sales, growth and margins
- Meeting both activity and sales targets and objectives
Experience & Requirements:
It is essential that you have previous experience within a field sales environment, be commercially aware of industry standards, hold a full UK driving license, be competent across Microsoft packages, specifically Excel and Outlook, have good interpersonal skills and strong negotiation skills and have the ability to work on own initiative under pressure. Experience working with Kerridge and Manufacturer systems is desirable but not essential.
Apply by submitting your CV on line and in the strictest confidence ensuring we have all your contact details including mobile telephone number and personal e-mail address or contact us for more details.
Should you not have been contacted within 3 days you can assume on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.