Our Client are a franchised dealer group – Who are looking for a Parts Supervisor for their busy franchised dealership based in Lincoln, Lincolnshire.
This position would suit somebody with franchise parts experience looking to take the next step in their career into management.
Parts Supervisor – Lincoln, Lincolnshire
Salary & Package
£27,000 Basic plus Bonus & Benefits.
Type of Role:
This is a full time permanent role working to a rota that includes some Saturday mornings.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
* Working closely with the Parts Manager to deliver targets and objectives for the Parts Department
* Responsible for staff training and development
* Ensure all parts are logged in & out using the dealership computer system
* Deliver a professional service to customers and ensuring industry leading CSI scores
* Work closely with the Service Manager to ensure smooth work flow of vehicles through the workshop
* Managing stock, stock ordering and obsolescence.
Skills and Experience Required:
It is essential that you have at least 3 years previous motor trade experience in a franchise parts environment within a busy franchised dealerrship, and posses the ability to lead.
A full UK driving licence is also essential for this role.
How to Apply:
Apply by submitting your CV on line and in absolute confidence ensuring we have all your contact details including mobile telephone number and personal e-mail address.
Should you not have been contacted within 5 days you can assume on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.