Our client are an Automotive Retail Group who are looking for an experienced Parts Advisor to join their established dealership in Derby, Derbyshire.
Job Title & Location:
Parts Advisor / Derby, Derbyshire.
£22,000 Basic plus Bonus OTE £26,000 plus Benefits
Type of Role:
This is a full time permanent role working Monday to Friday plus alternate Saturdays.
The employer also offer flexi hours to suit the employee.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Assist on the Trade Counter to advise & supply parts to local business customers
- Assist on the Workshop Counter to supply parts to a team of Technicians
- Source products via distribution centres, suppliers & manufacturer
- Advise retail customers on availability of parts & delivery time scales
- Ensure all parts are logged in & out using the dealership computer system Deliver a professional & efficient to all customers & colleagues
- Work closely with the Parts Manager to ensure smooth running of the Parts Department
Skills and Experience Required:
It is essential that you have at least 12 months previous motor trade experience as a Parts Advisor with a franchised dealer. A full UK driving licence is also essential for this role.
How to Apply for the Parts Advisor Position:
Apply by submitting your CV on line and in absolute confidence ensuring we have all your contact details including mobile telephone number and personal e-mail address.
Please note that as a member of the IOR (Institute of Recruiters) we never forward CV’s to clients without having fully discussed the role with you and gained your permission to do so.
Should you not have been contacted within 5 days you can assume on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.