Our client are a family owned engineering business that have been established over 90 years, the company are manufacturers of heavy equipment for the transport industry, who are looking for an experience Draughtsman for their site in Scunthorpe, North Lincolnshire.
The company are flexible on hours and although they would prefer someone on a full time basis, they would also consider someone part time
Scunthorpe, North Lincolnshire.
£20,000 Salary plus benefits (Pro Rata for Part time)
This is a full time permanent role working Mon – Fri – 8.30am – 5pm.
- Finalising dimensions for capacities for the sales department as well as liaising with sales to facilitate customer requests
- Being involved and liaising with the workshop to understand the production processes in place
- Providing full drawing packs to the cutting shop and workshops
- This will include showing design intent in how you dimension your drawings so the dimensioning is appropriate to the tooling set up
- Working to a standard file system, maintaining this as new designs and variants are produced
- At least 1 years experience in industry with drawing and producing drawings to a professional standard
- Prior Solidworks experience using sheet metal and weldment features
- Candidates experience with other software e.g Autodesk, Solidedge will be also considered
- Mechanical reasoning to envisage how the design comes together and functions
- Ability to accurately measure up existing products
- A desire to move forward and improve upon existing designs where necessary or requested
- Ability to work as a co-ordinated team
How to Apply:
Apply by submitting your CV on line and in absolute confidence ensuring we have all your contact details including mobile telephone number and personal e-mail address.
Please note that as a member of the IOR (Institute of Recruiters) we never forward CV’s to clients without having fully discussed the role with you and gained your permission to do so.
Should you not have been contacted within 5 days you can assume on this occasion you have been unsuccessful but we may contact you at a later date with similar opportunities for Vehicle Technician roles.