Our client are national dealer group – Who are looking for an ambitious Business Manager/Sales controller to join their busy dealership in North Lincolnshire as a Showroom Manager.
Salary and Benefits:
OTE £50,000 plus Car and benefits
Type of Role:
This is a full time permanent role working to a rota that includes weekends.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- * To look after a New/Used Car Franchise
- * To maximise the profitable sales of finance and insurance products
- * To assist in the closing of vehicle sales by providing finance products as an aid to selling
- * To ensure company F & I policies are followed and adhered to by all employees when using finance and insurance products
- * Ensure sales and profit targets are achieved by working closely with the Sales Executives and Sales Manager
- * Train, mentor and coach Sales Executives to fully understand the features and benefits of finance and insurance products
Skills and Experience Required:
It is essential that you have current or recent Motor Trade experience as a Business Manager or Transaction Manager/Sales Controller with strong finance and insurance skills. You will be able to demonstrate a proven track record of achieving above industry average KPI’s in this role and set objectives.
A full UK driving licence and holding an up to date FCA accreditation is also essential for this role.
The ideal candidate will be competitive and have determination, enthusiasm and ambition to progress their career, be a good communicator, well organised and show attention to detail.
How to Apply:
Apply by submitting your CV on line and in absolute confidence ensuring we have all your contact details including mobile telephone number and personal e-mail address.
Please note that as a member of the IOR (Institute of Recruiters) we never forward CV’s to clients without having fully discussed the role with you and gained your permission to do so.
Should you not have been contacted within 5 days you can assume on this occasion you have been unsuccessful but we may contact you at a later date with similar opportunities for Business Manager or Transaction Manager roles.
CARS are a specialist automotive recruitment agency in the UK and as such we offer a £100 candidate referral scheme; if you know a friend or colleague that has the required skills and experience for this or a similar vacancy please forward their details to us or ask them to contact us and give your name. Full details of our candidate referral scheme can be found on our website.