Our client is a family run franchised dealer group who require a fully trained and experienced Sales Manager for their busy site in Loughborough, Leicestershire.
Job Title and Location:
Sales Manager, Loughborough, Leicestershire
Type of Role:
This is a full time permanent role working to a rota that fits the business needs.
Salary and Benefits:
£30,000 Basic with genuine OTE of £50,000 plus company car, fuel & benefits.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- To ensure all sales enquiries are dealt with efficiently and professionally
- Management of the sales team and sales processes
- Management and control of profit margins
- Management and control of stock, pricing and presentation
- Ensure the sales team deliver professional customer service at all times
- Recruitment, training and development of staff
- Continuing relationships with internal staff and manufacturer representatives
Skills and Experience Required:
It is essential that you have current or recent Motor Trade experience as a Car Sales Manager, Business Manager or General Sales Manager with strong leadership and motivational skills and hold a full valid driving licence.
Experience of working in a franchise dealership environment and managing both new and used car sales would be an advantage but not essential.
The ideal candidate will be competitive and have determination, enthusiasm and ambition to progress their career, be a good communicator, well organised and show attention to detail.
How to Apply:
Apply by submitting your CV on line and in absolute confidence ensuring we have all your contact details including mobile telephone number and personal e-mail address or contact us for an informal discussion.
Should you not have been contacted within 3 working days you can assume on this occasion you have been unsuccessful however we may contact you about similar vacancies.