Our client are a Franchised Dealer Group – Due to further development of their fleet and corporate team they now require a Local Business Development Manager to identify new business customers for their dealership in Nottingham, Nottinghamshire..
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in B2B sales and have a good local connections.
The company would consider somebody working in B2B sales in another industry or someone working for example as a Building Merchant Representative etc.
Type of Role
This is a full time permanent role working Monday to Friday.
Salary & Benefits:
£18,000 Basic plus bonus OTE £45,000 Plus Car & benefits.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
* Market research to identify potential business prospects
* Prospecting and appointment making with potential clients
* Networking within the business community
* Relationship building with existing client
* Responding to new business enquires in a timely manner
* Preparing and presenting quotations
* Demonstrating the full range of vehicles, accessories and aftersales support services
* Meeting both activity and sales targets and objectives
Experience & Requirements:
It is essential that you have previous business to business experience or fleet sales experience. It is also essential you hold a full valid driving licence.
You will be able to demonstrate a structured approach to new business development and the sales process.
It would be a distinct advantage if you are currently working in a similar role with an existing customer base. The successful candidate will have a positive outlook to gaining new business and be resilient to the demands that go with such a role. You will be of smart appearance, an effective communicator and show attention to detail.
Apply by submitting your CV on line and in the strictest confidence ensuring we have all your contact details including mobile telephone number and personal e-mail address or contact us for more details.
Should you not have been contacted within 5 days you can assume on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.