Our client are a franchised automotive dealer group who are looking for an experienced Fleet & Commercial Sales Manager to join their new business Centre in Lincoln as a Business Centre Manager.
This is a great career opportunity for the right candidate.
Salary and Benefits:
£25,000 Basic Salary plus bonus OTE £50,000 plus Car
Type of Role:
This is a full time permanent role working Monday to Friday, and every other Saturday.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Controlling vehicle sales targets to fleet and business users whilst maximising profitability
- Ensuring profit targets are achieved, margins maintained and expenses controlled
- Keeping new and existing customers informed of all new products offered by the dealership
- Weekly reporting of figures and completing the Sales log
- Control of New and Used commercial stock
- Ensuring all Group policies are adhered to in all aspects of business
Skills and Experience Required:
- Previous Motor Industry B2B experience
- Practical and recent experience of effectively managing, coaching, motivating and developing other team members
- Knowledge and experience of customer legislation, regulations and trade practices
- Experience in leasing/contract hire and contract maintenance
- Understanding of vehicle funding methods, taxation and fiscal issues
- Clear, unambiguous communication skills to deal with customers and colleagues alike
- A flexible approach, keen eye for detail and commitment to giving 100%
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise and re-prioritise workload
It is essential that you have experience within a Car sales/Commercial Sales environment for a minimum of 12 months, a stable career history and a full valid driving licence.
The ideal candidate will have an energetic and friendly approach to customers, be of smart personal appearance, have the ability to deliver sales targets and have a strong work ethic with the drive and determination to succeed and progress their career.
How to Apply:
Apply by submitting your CV on line and in absolute confidence ensuring we have all your contact details including mobile telephone number and personal e-mail address.
Please note that as a member of the IOR (Institute of Recruiters) we never forward CV’s to clients without having fully discussed the role with you and gained your permission to do so.
Should you not have been contacted within 5 days you can assume on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.