Our client is an Automotive Retail Group who are looking for a qualified Vehicle Paint Sprayer / Paint Technician to join their busy bodyshop in Chiswick, Hounslow (West London). This is a great opportunity for an experienced Paint Sprayer to join an established company which prides itself of providing excellent working conditions & benefit packages for their employees.
Job Title & Location:
Vehicle Paint Sprayer in Chiswick.
Salary & Benefits:
Salary is dependent on experience but is up to £14.00 per hour plus overtime.
Employee benefits include a Staff Company Car Scheme (2 cars available), 28 days holiday (including Bank Holidays) plus the option to purchase up to 5 days additional holiday days, contributory pension scheme, rewards portal offering retail discounts across the UK preferential rates on vehicle purchases, servicing and parts, and an Annual Awards Ceremony to further recognise and reward top achievers.
Type of Role:
This is a full time permanent role working Monday to Friday 8am-6pm plus alternate Saturdays.
- Prepare and repair vehicles, including dismantling and reassembly
- Use the paint mixing system to ensure accurate paint matches with the minimum waste of materials.
- Interpret instructions from the repair order, following all documented quality procedures and to comply with repair instructions and stipulated settings and tolerances from the manufacturer.
- Assist with bodywork estimates.
- Examine vehicles completely and report upon condition, safety, reliability and performance.
- Accurately report and record work done and tests carried out and report any further work required vehicle faults.
Experience & Requirements:
The successful applicant will be able to produce a high quality of paint spraying from start to finish and you must have experience in water based paints.
You will be an experienced Vehicle Paint Sprayer / Paint Technician with a stable history and must hold a City Guilds qualification or equivalent. ATA qualification is desirable but not essential for this role. A full valid driving licence is required for this position.
How to Apply:
Apply by submitting your CV on line and in absolute confidence ensuring we have all your contact details including mobile telephone number and personal e-mail address.
Should you not have been contacted within 3 days you can assume on this occasion you have been unsuccessful but we may contact you at a later date with similar opportunities for Paint Sprayer and Paint Technician roles.