Our client are an Automotive Retail Group that requires a semi-skilled and experienced Smart Repair Technician to work at their franchised bodyshop based in Haverhill, Suffolk. This position would ideally suit an Apprentice who has just qualified.
Job Title & Location:
SMART Repair Technician in Haverhill.
Salary and Benefits:
Salary is circa £25,000 (dependent on experience) plus excellent Employee Benefit Scheme.
Type of Role:
This is a full time permanent role working Monday to Friday.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
* To carry out SMART (Small to Medium Area Repair Techniques) repairs to vehicles
* Maintain high levels of quality repairs at all times
* The ability of identifying and blending colours accurately
* Remove, repair and replace vehicle parts
* To manage both time and repairs in the most effective manner
* Be able to communicate with managers effectively
Skills and Experience Required:
It is essential that you have been either semi or fully trained and have experience in all SMART repair techniques to various vehicles. This position would ideally suit an Apprentice who has recently qualified. You must hold a full valid driving licence for this role.
How to Apply:
Apply by submitting your CV on line and in absolute confidence ensuring we have all your contact details including mobile telephone number and personal e-mail address.
Please note that as a member of the IOR (Institute of Recruiters) we never forward CV’s to clients without having fully discussed the role with you and gained your permission to do so.
Should you not have been contacted within 3 days you can assume on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.