Our client is an Automotive Retail Group who have a vacancy for a qualified Estimator / Vehicle Damage Assessor to join their busy bodyshop team based in Burton on Trent, Staffordshire. The successful applicant will be a strong communicator with a stable automotive background, who can develop and maintain strong relationships with Engineers. You must have experience of the latest computerised insurance systems along with manufacturer standards and protocols.
The role involves carrying out accurate repair estimates, selection of correct repair methods and liaising with customers and work providers.
Job Title & Location:
Estimator / Vehicle Damage Assessor in Burton on Trent.
Salary & Hours:
On target earnings of £30,000.
Employee benefit scheme includes 30 days holiday per year (including Bank Holidays) that will increase with length of service, childcare voucher scheme, friends & family customer referral payments, discounts on products and services that they provide, retail discounts saving £££’s at high street stores, on-line and in supermarkets, team member pension scheme and discounted car leasing.
Working hours are Monday to Friday 8.30am-5.30pm plus alternate Saturday mornings.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
- To carry out accurate manual and computerised damage assessment and estimates
- Select correct repair methods and parts required
- Production of priced repair estimates for all types of repairs
- Making correct allowance for relevant parts, materials and paint types, in full accordance with professional standards of workmanship and vehicle road worthiness.
- To work safely and efficiently in order to satisfactorily complete all jobs allocated
- To assist colleagues as required, including carefully supervising trainees as instructed
- To promptly and accurately notify all technical and other queries/concerns to your supervisor
Experience & Requirements:
It is essential that you are a fully trained and experienced Estimator or Vehicle Damage Assessor with Audatex certification, and hold a full valid driving licence.
The ideal candidate will be ATA certified and have experience of working in a large bodyshop, have excellent IT skills, the ability to work under pressure, demonstrate good planning and prioritising with effective written and verbal skills.
How to Apply:
Apply by submitting your CV on line and in absolute confidence ensuring we have all your contact details including mobile telephone number and personal e-mail address or you can discuss this role by contacting us.
Should you not have been contacted within 3 days you can assume on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.