Our client are a family owned accident and repair centre who are looking for an experienced Bodyshop Manager to join their established and busy bodyshop based in Scarborough, North Yorkshire.
Job Title & Location:
Bodyshop Manager in Scarborough.
Salary is circa £30,000 plus bonus, OTE £35,000 (dependent on experience).
Type of role:
This is a full time, permanent role with weekend working required at times.
Key tasks and responsibilities include:
- Manage the work load through the Body Shop
- Propose and initiate ways of achieving company and departmental targets
- Drive and motivate the team
- Manage and ensure overtime cover where needed
- Manage holidays and absences
- Have an awareness of training/disciplinary needs and report back to the Managing Director
- Manage individual and departmental productivity
- Body shop stock management
Skills & Experience Required:
- Previous Management experience in a Bodyshop
- Ability to motivate and drive a team
- Excellent communication skills
- Self Driven and the ability to work on own your initiative with minimal supervision
- Previous experience in Body shop repairs
- Relevant qualification in Body shop paint procedures
- Full and valid UK driving licence
How to Apply:
Apply by submitting your CV on line and in absolute confidence ensuring we have all your contact details including mobile telephone number and personal e-mail address.
Please note that as a member of the IOR (Institute of Recruiters) we never forward CV’s to clients without having fully discussed the role with you and gained your permission to do so.
Should you not have been contacted within 3 days you can assume on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.