Our client is an Automotive Retail Group who are looking for an experienced Vehicle Paint Sprayer / Paint Technician to join their busy bodyshop in Blackburn, Lancashire. This is a great opportunity for a Paint Sprayer (qualified or semi-qualified) to join an established company which prides itself of providing excellent working conditions & benefit packages for their employees.
Job Title & Location:
Vehicle Paint Sprayer in Blackburn.
Salary & Benefits:
Salary is between £10.00 to £13.00 per hour dependent on experience & qualifications.
Type of Role:
This is a full time permanent role working Monday to Friday 8.00am to 5.00pm plus 1 in 3 Saturday mornings.
- Prepare and repair vehicles, including dismantling and reassembly
- Use the paint mixing system to ensure accurate paint matches with the minimum waste of materials.
- Interpret instructions from the repair order, following all documented quality procedures and to comply with repair instructions and stipulated settings and tolerances from the manufacturer.
- Assist with bodywork estimates.
- Examine vehicles completely and report upon condition, safety, reliability and performance.
- Accurately report and record work done and tests carried out and report any further work required vehicle faults.
Experience & Requirements:
The successful applicant will be able to produce a high quality of paint spraying from start to finish and you must have experience in water based paints. A full valid driving licence is required for this position.
How to Apply:
Apply by submitting your CV on line and in absolute confidence ensuring we have all your contact details including mobile telephone number and personal e-mail address.
Should you not have been contacted within 3 days you can assume on this occasion you have been unsuccessful but we may contact you at a later date with similar opportunities for Paint Sprayer and Paint Technician roles.