Our client are a family owned Automotive Retail Group who are looking for an experienced Assistant Bodyshop Manager to join their state of the art dealership based in Bolton, Greater Manchester.
This position requires an energetic, hands on, motivated and ambitious individual who will be required to supervise an established professional Bodyshop team. The successful candidate will ideally come from a current/recent Assistant Bodyshop Manager/Controller role, however, we will consider experienced Bodyshop candidates looking to take the next step up in their automotive career.
This role is key to the successful achievement of our business objectives and requires somebody with ambition, influence, drive, empathy, tenacity and team building skills as well as the ability to progress practical ideas within the workforce.
Job Title & Location:
Assistant Bodyshop Manager in Bolton.
OTE £35,000 (dependent on experience).
Type of Role:
This is a full time, permanent role working Monday to Friday 8.00am to 6.00pm with Saturday mornings on a rota basis.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities include:
- Manage the work load through the Body Shop
- Propose and initiate ways of achieving company and departmental targets
- Drive and motivate the team
- Manage and ensure overtime cover where needed
- Manage holidays and absences
- Manage individual and departmental productivity
Skills & Experience Required:
- Strong proven leadership skills
- Exceptional customer service
- The ability to motivate a team of people
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to influence your team
- A positive attitude and a proactive approach to your work
- Fully computer literate and able to create daily/weekly/monthly reports
- Full UK driving licence
- Experience with Audatex, Emacs and Kerridge would be advantageous
How to Apply:
Apply by submitting your CV on line and in absolute confidence ensuring we have all your contact details including mobile telephone number and personal e-mail address.
Please note that as a member of the IOR (Institute of Recruiters) we never forward CV’s to clients without having fully discussed the role with you and gained your permission to do so.
Should you not have been contacted within 3 days you can assume on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.