Our client are an Franchised Dealer Group – Who are looking for an experienced Panel Beater for their busy bodyshop in Derby, Derbyshire.
Job Title & Location
Panel Beater / Body Repair Technician in Derby, Derbyshire.
Salary & Hours:
Salary £24,000 plus Bonus OTE £38,000
This is a full time permanent role working Mon – Fri
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
* Assess vehicle and work requirements for each job
* Complete job cards accurately
* Carry out the repair and replacement of panels and body related parts.
* Realign vehicles to manufacturers specifications
* Identify any additional faults due to impact
* Carry out quality control checking for defects
Experience & Requirements:
You must hold a full valid driving licence, City and Guilds qualification or time served equivalent and ideally be ATA accredited in Panel Beating. A welding certification is also required for this role. You will be able to produce a high quality of repair work from start to finish and you must have experience with realignment equipment.
The ideal candidate will have a stable career history, good time keeping and enthusiastic approach to team work whilst being able to work with minimum supervision.
How to Apply:
Apply by submitting your CV on line and in absolute confidence ensuring we have all your contact details including mobile telephone number and personal e-mail address.
Should you not have been contacted within 3 days you can assume on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.