Our client is a privately owned Automotive Retail Group who require an experienced Service Technician to join the team as a Mobile Service Technician to support their customers in Edinburgh and surrounding areas. You will play a vital role in keeping customers moving whilst delivering great customer service. In a fast paced environment where no two days are the same you will be responsible for carrying out inspections, identifying faults and diagnostic work, as well as completing repairs and servicing on customer vehicles.
Job Title and Location:
Mobile Service Technician in Edinburgh.
Type of Role and Hours:
This is a full time permanent role working 8.30am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday.
Salary and Benefits:
Basic salary ranges from £20,000 to £22,000 dependent on experience, plus time saved bonus.
Benefits include discounts on company products and services, pension scheme, manufacturer approved training, discounted shopping portal, and employee reward and recognition scheme.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Travel to customer sites in and around the local area to service vehicles.
- Carry out diagnosis, repairs and servicing to the highest standards and to the appropriate specification.
- Deliver and maintain high levels of quality and excellent customer service at all times.
- Complete relevant service documentation (Job sheets, PDI’s, service reports) in line with warranty and Dealer requirements.
- Support the business in delivering excellent levels of service and actively seeking out new business opportunities.
Skills and Experience Required:
It is essential that you have been fully trained and qualified as a Vehicle Technician (Mechanic) in Light Vehicle Maintenance and Repair to NVQ level 3 or equivalent, have a minimum of 2 years’ work experience as a Vehicle Technician and hold a full valid driving licence.
The ideal candidate should be skilled to the level that they can work unsupervised in carrying out servicing, diagnostics and repairs to vehicles whilst maintaining the highest of quality control standards and being self-motivated. You must also be able to manage your own workload and deliver a 5 star customer service.
How to Apply:
Apply by submitting your CV on line and in absolute confidence ensuring we have all your contact details including mobile telephone number and personal e-mail address or contact us for an informal discussion.
Should you not have been contacted within 3 working days you can assume on this occasion you have been unsuccessful however we may contact you about similar vacancies.