Our client are an Automotive Retailer who are looking for a qualified Vehicle Technician to join their busy dealership based in Chorley. This is a busy workshop with a volume franchise, you will be working for a privately owned company where over 60% of their staff have worked with them for 5 years’ or more.
Job Title & Location:
Vehicle Technician in Chorley.
Hourly rate is between £10.00 to £10.50 per hour plus bonus, overtime and excellent Employee Benefit Scheme.
Type of Role:
This is a full time permanent role working Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm plus alternate Saturday mornings.
- Service and repair vehicles of all makes and models
- Diagnose faults and carry out testing of vehicles
- To carry out all work effectively and within the manufacturer repair times
- To accurately record all details on the relevant job cards
- Ensure all work is carried out to a high standard
- To maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction at all times
- To maintain and update your individual experience, skills and knowledge through training programmes
It is essential that you have qualified as an Automotive Technician with NVQ level 3 in Light Vehicle Repair and Maintenance or an equivalent (ATA qualification or City & Guilds), and have at least 2 years’ experience of working in a franchise dealership workshop. An MOT licence is preferred but not essential. A full valid UK driving licence is essential for this role.
How to Apply:
Apply by submitting your CV on line and in absolute confidence ensuring we have all your contact details including mobile telephone number and personal e-mail address.
Please note that as a member of the IOR (Institute of Recruiters) we will never forward your CV to a client without having fully discussed the role with you and gained your permission to do so.
Should you not have been contacted within 3 days you can assume on this occasion you have been unsuccessful but we may contact you at a later date with similar opportunities for Vehicle Technician roles.