Our client are an Automotive Retailer with a reputation for delivering a high level of customer service and due to continued growth they have a vacancy for a qualified Vehicle Service Technician to join their busy dealership based in Blackburn.
Job Title & Location:
Service Technician in Blackburn.
Basic salary is circa £24,000 plus bonus with realistic and achievable OTE of £29,800.
Type of Role:
This is a full time permanent role working Monday to Friday 8.00am-5.00pm plus alternate Saturday mornings 8.00am-12.00pm.
- Service and repair vehicles of all makes and models
- Diagnose faults and carry out testing of vehicles
- To carry out all work effectively and within the manufacturer repair times
- To accurately record all details on the relevant job cards
- Ensure all work is carried out to a high standard
- To maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction at all times
- To maintain and update your individual experience, skills and knowledge through training programmes
It is essential that you have qualified as an Automotive Technician with NVQ level 2 or 3 in Light Vehicle Repair and Maintenance or an equivalent, and have at least 12 months experience of working in a busy workshop. A full valid UK driving licence is also essential for this role.
How to Apply:
Apply by submitting your CV on line and in absolute confidence ensuring we have all your contact details including mobile telephone number and personal e-mail address.
Please note that as a member of the IOR (Institute of Recruiters) we will never forward your CV to a client without having fully discussed the role with you and gained your permission to do so.
Should you not have been contacted within 3 days you can assume on this occasion you have been unsuccessful but we may contact you at a later date with similar opportunities for Vehicle Technician roles.