Our client are a privately owned Automotive Retailer who require an experienced Service Advisor to join their franchise dealership in Carnforth. The service team currently consists of 3 Technicians, 1 Apprentice and the Service Manager, with every team member playing an important part in delivering a first class customer service.
This is initially a fixed term contract for 6 months which could lead to a permanent position.
Job Title & Location:
Service Advisor in Carnforth (LA5).
Salary and Benefits:
Basic salary ranges from £17,500 to £18,500 dependent on experience, plus employee benefit scheme.
Type of Role:
This is a fixed term 6 month role working Monday to Friday 8.00am-5.30pm which could lead to a permanent position.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
* Ensure customers are aware of service and repair work required
* Advise on estimated costs of repairs and work to be undertaken
* Sell additional products as appropriate to customers needs
* Advise on time scales and collection arrangements
* Produce job cards on in-house computer system
* Update customer and vehicle records
* Document all warranty work in accordance with manufacturer policy
* Preparation and completion of invoices
* Maintaining the highest levels of customer service at all times
Skills and Experience Required:
It is essential that you have a minimum of 12 months current or recent experience as a Service Advisor in Automotive Retail which could include a Franchise Dealership, and you must hold a full valid driving licence.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate high CSI scores, achievement of sales objectives, clear and effective communications and a friendly but professional approach with customers.
How to Apply:
Apply by submitting your CV on line and in absolute confidence ensuring we have all your contact details including mobile telephone number and personal e-mail address.
Please note that as a member of the IOR (Institute of Recruiters) we never forward CV’s to clients without having fully discussed the role with you and gained your permission to do so.
Should you not have been contacted within 3 days you can assume on this occasion you have been unsuccessful but we may contact you at a later date with similar opportunities for Service Advisor roles.