Our client are a privately owned Automotive Retail Group who require an experienced Service Advisor to join their busy franchise dealership in Bolton, Greater Manchester. This is an exciting opportunity to join a dealer group which provides their members of staff with an excellent Employee Benefit Scheme.
Job Title & Location:
Service Advisor in Bolton
Salary and Benefits:
Basic salary up to £19,500 plus bonus, OTE £26,000 plus excellent employee benefit scheme which includes pension package, 30 days holiday including Bank Holidays, Christmas and Birthday gifts, substantial discounts on new cars, parts and servicing for the successful candidate and their family. Comprehensive training programme provided by the Manufacturer and prize incentives during promotional events.
Type of Role:
This is a full time permanent role working Monday to Friday 8am-6pm plus alternate Saturday mornings 8am-1pm.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
* Ensure customers are aware of service and repair work required
* Advise on estimated costs of repairs and work to be undertaken
* Sell additional products as appropriate to customers needs
* Advise on time scales and collection arrangements
* Produce job cards on in-house computer system
* Update customer and vehicle records
* Document all warranty work in accordance with manufacturer policy
* Preparation and completion of invoices
* Maintaining the highest levels of customer service at all times
Skills and Experience Required:
It is essential that you have a minimum of 12 months current or recent experience as a Service Advisor in automotive retail which could include a Franchise Dealership, and you must hold a full valid driving licence.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate high CSI scores, achievement of sales objectives, clear and effective communications and a friendly but professional approach with customers.
How to Apply:
Apply by submitting your CV on line and in absolute confidence ensuring we have all your contact details including mobile telephone number and personal e-mail address.
Please note that as a member of the IOR (Institute of Recruiters) we never forward CV’s to clients without having fully discussed the role with you and gained your permission to do so.
Should you not have been contacted within 3 days you can assume on this occasion you have been unsuccessful but we may contact you at a later date with similar opportunities for Service Advisor roles.