Our client is a family run Automotive Retail Group who due to continued growth they have a vacancy for a qualified Vehicle Technician to join their busy dealership based in Bristol. It is essential that you have are NVQ Level 3 or City Guilds qualified in Light Vehicle Repair & Maintenance, and have current or previous experience of working in a busy workshop environment.
Job Title & Location:
Vehicle Technician in Bristol.
Basic hourly rate ranges from £10.00 to £14.00 per hour dependent on experience, plus plus bonus and overtime.
Type of Role:
This is a full time permanent role working Monday to Friday 8.30am-5.00pm plus alternate Saturday mornings.
- Service and repair vehicles of all makes and models
- Diagnose faults and carry out testing of vehicles
- To carry out all work effectively and within the manufacturer repair times
- To accurately record all details on the relevant job cards
- Ensure all work is carried out to a high standard
- To maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction at all times
- To maintain and update your individual experience, skills and knowledge through training programmes
It is essential that you have qualified as an Automotive Technician with NVQ level 3 in Light Vehicle Repair and Maintenance or an equivalent, and have at least 12 months experience of working in a busy workshop. A full valid UK driving licence is also essential for this role.
How to Apply:
Apply by submitting your CV on line and in absolute confidence ensuring we have all your contact details including mobile telephone number and personal e-mail address.
Please note that as a member of the IOR (Institute of Recruiters) we never forward CVs to clients without having fully discussed the role with you and gained your permission to do so.
Should you not have been contacted within 3 days you can assume on this occasion you have been unsuccessful but we may contact you at a later date with similar opportunities for Vehicle Technician roles.