Our client is a franchise main dealer and part of a privately-owned retail motor group based in Keighley who requires an automotive experienced Assistant Accountant to join their busy accounts team.
Job Title and Location:
Assistant Accountant in Keighley (West Yorkshire).
Salary and Benefits:
£22,000 per annum plus £3,000 bonus potential (OTE £25,000)
Type of Role:
This position is a full time permanent role working Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.00pm.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Support the Dealership Accountant and General Manager
- Ensure the accounting function for the Dealership runs accurately & smoothly
- Managing and overseeing the day-to-day functions of the accounts department
- Assisting the Dealership Accountant to finalise monthly reports
- Balance sheet reconciliations
Skills and Experience Required:
It is preferable that you have previous Motor Trade experience as a Dealership Accounts Assistant. The ideal candidate will have Kerridge knowledge and experience a successful track record within an Accounts department, strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel and experience of managing and working to deadlines.
How to Apply:
Apply by submitting your CV on line and in absolute confidence ensuring we have all your contact details including mobile telephone number and personal e-mail address or contact us in the strictest of confidence for an informal discussion.
Should you not have been contacted within 3 days you can assume on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.