Our Client are a Franchised dealer group – Who are looking for an Regional Accountant to join their busy dealership in Halesowen, West Midlands.
This role is an area role, looking after 3 busy dealership and running an accounts team.
Job Title / Location
Regional Accountant / Halesowen, West Midlands.
Salary & Benefits:
£40,000 Plus Bonus OTE £50,000 plus Car & Benefits
Type of Role:
This a full time permanent position working Monday to Friday.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts within the published timetable
- Monthly reconciliation of Balance Sheet accounts, annual year end trial balance and audit file
- Liaising and working closely with the accounts office to support the accounts processing
- Providing support to the General Managers and departmental managers on a daily basis
- Control of working capital
- Submission of monthly manufacture composites and annual business plans
- Assisting GM’s with weekly forecast completion and preparation of annual budgets
- Liaise with GM’s and Departmental Managers to ensure Franchise controls are maintained
Experience & Requirments:
The successful application with have previous Management Accounts experience within the Automotive Sector. You will have excellent numeracy and literacy skills, have good organisational skills and have an eye for attention to detail.You will ideally possess a qualification in or part qualification in ACA/ACCA/CIMA.
How to apply:
Apply by submitting your CV on line and in absolute confidence ensuring we have all your contact details including mobile telephone number and personal e-mail address.
Please note that as a member of the IOR (Institute of Recruiters) we never forward CV’s to clients without having fully discussed the role with you and gained your permission to do so.
Should you not have been contacted within 5 days you can assume on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.