Car Sales Manager Jobs and Vacancies
If you are an experienced Car Sales Manager, Business Manager or Sales Controller in the job market we have Car Sales Manager jobs across the UK in all regions.
Our vacancies are not all listed so please contact us if you do not find your ideal job advertised. We also have an extensive list of clients we work with including franchise main dealers (prestige and volume) independents, HGV and Commercial sales operations. From regional to national companies we can find the ideal job for you.
We require Car Sales Managers, Business Managers and Sales Controllers with current or recent automotive experience, a proven track record of achieving business objectives and a stable career history whilst being extremely customer focused. Submit your CV to us now.
Car Sales Manager Tasks and Responsibilities
The tasks you will generally be expected to perform and responsibilities deemed as yours would be as follows:
- To ensure all sales enquiries are dealt with efficiently and professionally
- Management of the sales team and sales processes
- Management and control of profit margins
- Management and control of stock, pricing and presentation
- Ensure the sales team deliver professional customer service at all times
- Recruitment, training and development of staff
- Continuing relationships with internal staff and manufacturer representatives
- Responsible for achieving all Sales Department business objectives
What Does a Car Sales Manager Earn in the UK
The salary for an experienced car sales manager can be quite different from one role to another due to the scale of operation, expectancy, business objectives, franchise or non franchise etc. It is normally based on a basic salary, bonus and benefits. Salary can range from £25,000 to £60,000 per annum, bonus tends to range from £25,000 £50,000 per annum and benefits tend to include a company car, pension, life insurance and health care in the current market. OTE Tends to range from £60,000 to £100,000.
Expected Hours of Work
As a Car Sales Manager you will generally have written in your contract of employment “working hours to meet the needs of the business”. The sales operation in most franchise dealerships is open 7 days a week.